Brandon Hilton

Brandon states "he doesnt like to think of himself as a "celebrity" because he doesnt feel he has reached that status in his career, but wants to achieve "Fame" in his own way by inspiring people through his art and music."

What started as a hobby with friends, circa Brandons first song release "I Kissed A Boy" a Katy Perry Cover, which drew attention from people as far away as Germany, and landed Brandon an Interview on German Radio which brought huge exposure to his music career in Germany. As well as over 2 million Youtube Hits in 5 months, and praised by even Katy herself via her website blog. Has now turned into a passion that will not be sufficed.

"I've always had an immense passion for music, I grew up in choir and chorus in school, participating in countless plays and musicals" that brought him attention at the tender age of 8. "I've always known I could sing, but never considered that a career path!" until now! With DEMOS of Brandons songs online, and after working with amazing producers such as : Mysto & Pizzi, Eddie B, Nate Bosley, Jeremy Greene, Nicki Rayne, Nicholas Gallegos & DJ Zaq. Brandon began to develop the sound that has now slated him as "The Boy Lady Gaga" A title in which he accepts, "I've been friends with her(gaga) for 2 years now! I absolutely love her style and art, I would also say we are VERY MUCH different!"

After achieving 2 Very Successfully Selling Makeup Lines, Releasing a Clothing Line, and developing his own Line of Leggings for both Male & Females, Brandon wants more than anything to make his name and face into a brand, with Fragrance Lines, A Jewelry Line, and now "Hopefully" An amazing album, that everyone can relate to!

"I just want people to listen to my music and smile, dance, take off their clothes, tell their friends, blast it in the cars.... SCREAM IT TO THE WORLD!" Brandon says he wants people to be inspired, but also enjoy the hard work and art that goes in to EVERYTHING that ISBRANDON JAMES

source: http://www.newmusicpromote.com/brandonhilton/
0 Responses

Let's go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love. We can dance until we die. You and I we'll be young forever..........